Friday, September 5, 2008

Name again

Thanks for all the votes :-)

And thanks Soliloquy for the definitions of these two words!

I think I am going to go with Tempest. I like the sound of it better even though I really am more of a siren to Mac. Siren is just way overused I think. To be Tempest would be slightly tongue in cheek because I can be the furious uproar of a storm at times as well. I can also be the sweet call of a beguiling woman. It depends on who you ask. My brother would say Tempest just because it has the word pest in it. I may decide from day to day who I want to be. Ha!! Wouldn't that be fun. Hmmm...Will I be a Tempest or Siren today?? Can I combine the two?

The Tempest Siren

Eh...no I think I will just go with Tempest. As much as I hate to admit it, it is more me.

I promise to do more posting now. It has been a crazy week. I have lots to blog about; my ex, my meds, my books, my coupons, so so much.

Thank you for joining me here. It means so much to have people who want to know me for me and not just because I have twins.

Thanks (as I am hanging my head and twisting my toe in the dirt)

Tempest

1 comment:

Debz said...

"Thanks (as I am hanging my head and twisting my toe in the dirt)"

that was cute - your such a weirdo.. I now have you saved in my favorites but was woried about putting you on my blogroll cause i dont know how these 'invite only' blogs work ans I didn't want someone to find you that you didn't want to talk to. so i will leave you off my blogroll unless you say otherwise :)

luv ya and the kidlettes, looking to hear more from you soon!