Sunday, August 31, 2008

I need a name

Some other blogs I read have names for themselves and their families. I love Soliloquy over at She Just Had To Say It and Red at Ramblings of a Red Headed Stepchild. And what about Straight Shooter? All great names that tell a little about themselves. Well, I like the idea of using another name on this blog. I have already dubbed my honey The Master of the Ship or simply the Pirate. Cuz I wish he was he looks like one to me when he is in bed next to me. And he is the head of our household aka "the ship" so this is appropriate I think. But I may settle on Mac because he is in love with he likes his MAC computer and all things Apple.

I am batting around names for myself. Maybe a lady pirate? or a Shakespearean name (LOVE Shakespeare!!)?? Help me out here. How should I sign off each time?

Should I be:
~Siren to his captain
~Tempest to his ship
~Princess Sela, who was a skilled warrior and experienced pirate
~Cymbeline, one of my fav Shakespeare plays
~Synopsis, because I am telling a brief view of things
~Legs, Mac's suggestion as he wiggled his eyebrows at me

Which one or tell me another you think might fit me...

4 comments:

Linda said...

I like 'Tempest to his Ship'. :-)
And btw, your 'to do' list isn't looking too bad!! I've got a clip board of a to do list! lol

Heather said...

Another vote for Tempest.... love it!

Anonymous said...

Siren - a seductively beautiful or charming woman, esp. one who beguiles men: a siren of the silver screen./ one of several sea nymphs, part woman and part bird, who lure mariners to destruction by their seductive singing.

Tempest - Furious agitation, commotion, or tumult; an uproar

I couldn't find a definition relating to a person as a tempest.

I like Siren.

Shauna at www.seemydesignsbyshauna.blogspot.com could do a fabulous web design for you to match the theme of your name. She's super reasonable.

Exciting!

Mom, Mommy, Mama said...

Siren gets my vote!