Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Into Reading 2008




Oh Goodie!! Over at Callapidder Days Katrina is hosting Fall into Reading again this year. I am all over this!! I lurv to read and I am a super fast reader, like I finished the last Harry Potter book in 2 days, fast and the one before that in 1 day. Not to brag because it is not a good thing sometimes. I tend to lose little details in order to just.get.it.finished! But with this challenge I am also going to slow down a bit so I can get all the details. I am super excited about this. Not only because I love to read but I get to go find out what other people are reading too and get some good ideas.

So here is my list for this Fall:





I am hoping these will last me the whole time. I am probably going to be adding more as I finish these and since I will be getting good ideas from others. Join me in this reading challenge!!

Lady S

9 comments:

Debz said...

oh i think that will last you - you got more on your hands now (lol). I am gonna start reading the twilight series everyone is gushing about it. so i decided to give it a shot.
i will do a post this week about which ones i will read this fall. i am insatiable when it comes to reading. i am a book whore. you should see my book shelves.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your list! :)

tammy said...

Have you already read Sophie Kinsella's "Remember Me?" I thought that was a good one. I've read the Shopaholic ones and UnDomestic Goddess is on my list. In fact, it's sitting right in front of me!(library run this afternoon) Enjoy your fall reading time!! :)

Sara said...

Oh! I had that one on my list and I guess it got deleted. Yes, I am planning on reading that one as well.

Tiffers said...

Great list! I'm going to check out Sophie Kinsella. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you have not read the Shopaholic books! You literally have tears rolling down your face because they are sooo hilarious!

Rebecca Jo said...

I just bought the story of Edgar Sawtelle myself this weekend....

Robin said...

I've read all of Sophie Kinsella's books -- they're great!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I loved The Host! Couldn't put it down! My husband is about halfway through Brisingr right now. I haven't even started that series but I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually.

Thanks for being part of the challenge!