Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Office




Ok, ya'll. This is my motivation. I plan on working on my side of the office this week. I know it's bad, isn't it? I have a habit of making piles and then never getting to them. I also have a wonderful mom who while trying to straighten up my kitchen moves my piles from the kitchen to my desk so I have more piles. I also have a wonderful son who draws me lots of pictures. I have to put them somewhere so they have started to take over my desk. Plus, I have all these tinkets of love from him. Look...

We have (from left to right) a little dog from a gumball machine, a purple game piece, a rock with a "fossil" in it, buttons from who knows where, blue ladybugs (these are mine, I have a thing for blue ladybugs), a secret coded message that says I love you, a small drawing that he made with a Z on it, seashells from my trip to Port O'connor (mine), a heart he made at day care 3 years ago, and 2 erasers that he got at school out of the prize box. Yea, so it's hard to have a neat and tidy space when he adds to it all the time. I may have to make him a special place away from my keyboard.

We have a hodge-podge of shelves, tables, and bookcases to put everything on. I am super organized in there...I just need to put things where they go. Everything has a place, just everythings is not in its place. So I am planning on cleaning it up this week and maybe next. So now that it's out there I have to, right? Yes!


Lady S

3 comments:

Debz said...

I didn't realize you lived so close to where the hurricane made landfall (lol). That has to be what happened in there, right??

Sara said...

Oh deb, I know! Awful isn't it?

Mom, Mommy, Mama said...

seeing how I have been in your office I can say hip hip hoary you are cleaning it. If you need help I am here, I cant clean it up for you but I can hold, fed, and change babies I am a pro you know!