Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Name for my blog

Mac just looked at a t-shirt I have on and said, "Your blog should have been that." Oh, and he is so so right!!

SO...

We are in for some major changes, name, heading, the whole kabang!! And I am super excited about it. I love the whole upside down flower so I might keep that, but just add to it. But as far as the whole Tempest, Siren, thing, it just wasn't fitting you know? Like a itchy shirt you want to fit so bad! But it's just not me!

SO...I am changing it up a bit. I am hoping to make it on my own but I may talk with Shauna about making me a whole new blog layout.

Hold onto your pants, people!!

Just plain Sara for now

3 comments:

Debz said...

oooooo, i just love a cliffhanger!

i do love the flower so keep that if at all possible! just my opinion!

Girl in Carolina said...

I love the flower too...it's so pretty! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I've got you bookmarked now...so I'll be back! :)

Mom, Mommy, Mama said...

Sara you are the furtherest thing from just plain!
Sarah