Monday, September 15, 2008

Still working on it...

...but what do you think so far? I want honest opinions here. I know the font is a little fuzzy up there. I made the whole header in Paint, so I am not sure how to make it clearer. I would love for Shauna to design me a template but I just can't justify the $$ being spent for something so frivolous when there is formula, diapers, and all that jazz to buy. Tomorrow or the next day I am going to play around with a different template. Maybe just a 2 column one. I am not 100% happy with it just yet, but it's getting there.

Suggestions??

7 comments:

nbjenni said...

Have you tried scrapblog yet?

Sara said...

I have scrapblog on my other site. I am going to play around with that today too, but if I can't get my little flower in there then I won't want it.

Mom, Mommy, Mama said...

I love the flower with the ladybug, but you know i love love love ladybugs too. I think it looks great!!

Debz said...

you wanted honesty - i dont love it. I cant put my finger on it though. i have absolutely no creative juices myself which is why i neede to go with shauna.
keep trying though, you are crafty and you might get something you love.

Sara said...

I know Deb, I feel the same way. I am going to play around with it more.

Rebecca Jo said...

Just keep playing - it look me awhile to find a template I liked - & I still keep changing....

I will say - the light pink is sort of hard to read tome - it almost fades into the white.

You'll get it though!

Heather said...

I love the new name! It's perfect.