Monday, October 13, 2008

Facebook

Ok, readers. Heres the deal. I started this blog to be anonymous from my real life people. I wanted to be able to freely express myself about my ex, my family, and others in my life that I needed to gripe about. I wanted to share a part of myself here that I don't share with my real life friends (or very few of them.) I made this blog public one day with no notice. But now I have joined Facebook (I know, like I need another computer time waster) along with my Muliples group and God knows who will find it through my Dashboard on Blogger. So I am going private again. The problem is I am not sure who is reading now. So please email me if you want to continue. Please email me, I want you to read. I need lots of readers so that I feel good about myself (Ha!). I have a few of you already on my private reader list but please email me again so I know you are still reading.

blueladybug77@sbcglobal.net

This is also the reason I have not been posting on this blog very much. I started worrying about who was reading it. I will post more often after I become private. I will post a message right before I make it private to catch anyone I might have missed. Thanks!!

No comments: