Friday, October 10, 2008

Blogging Funk

Can you tell?

I have so many posts in my head it's crazy, but no time to sit down and tell them. Plus, I have had some hard nights and days with little sleep. I am finally feeling better with my depression meds but not as good as I would like.

I am also wrestling with thoughts that my life is passing me by as I sit at the computer. I follow so many blogs it's ridiculous. And I waste time on frivolous surfing as my house sits waiting for my attention, my body waits for exercise, my business waits for me to get back to it,. I was hoping that my meds would help me in that way, but they haven't.

My sister in law is coming this weekend to stay. What the hell were we thinking? She has a 9 month old. I say again, What the hell?? She has been known to be critical of my housekeeping skills, or lack thereof. And that was when it wasn't all that bad. Now?? HA! It is truly pitiful and for the first time, I am embarrassed. You KNOW, it has to be bad for ME to be embarrassed about it.

But do I have time to clean? Hell, no! Even if I wanted to. Well, I guess that is technically not true since I sit here and type instead of folding laundry or some other chore. See what I mean?? ::Sigh::

Lady S

2 comments:

Linda said...

I hear you with being too sucked into the computer. I allow myself an hour a day now. I catch up on the multiples board, my local board and some blogs. Its enough. I've already come to the conclusion that my house will be in disarray until the babies start school. It is what it is. Hope all went well with the visitors

Mom, Mommy, Mama said...

You have to have an outlet and you have to do something everyday that you enjoy!! It's a way to keep you blanced. I have to tell myself that for every chore I get done I get 10 min to do what every I want. That helps me!